Safety Hand Protection Push Rod 4Pcs Yellow
Applicationtable Saws, Radial Saws, Shapers And Jointers.
- Sturdy Solid Abs Body Construction For Durability. Yellow Color For Increased Visibility Of Push Stick During Use.
- The Straight Push Stick T1 Provides Additional Control For Narrow Pieces With Support From The Practical Push Stick.
- The Unique Large V-Shaped Putter T2 Design To Better Grasp And Control The Workpiece When Extruding And Controlling The Workpiece,
And To Apply Pressure On The Edge When Necessary.
- Featuring An Ergonomic And Effective Handle-Design That Provides A Comfortable And Steady Grip Throughout The Cutting Process.
- Guides Wood While Sawing And Cutting, Safe And Convenient To Run Stock On Router Table, Shaper, Table Saw, Or Jointer
- Keeps Your Hands And Fingers Safe And Prevents Kickbacks, Ensuring The Safety And Protection Of Professional And Hobby Woodworkers.
Dimensions And WeightProduct Weight: 0.2800 Kg
Package Weight: 0.3100 Kg
Product Size (L X W X H): 28.00 X 13.00 X 3.20 Cm / 11.02 X 5.12 X 1.26 Inches
Package Size (L X W X H): 30.00 X 15.00 X 5.00 Cm / 11.81 X 5.91 X 1.97 Inches
You Will ReceiveYou Will Receive: 2 X T1 Push Stick, 2 X T2 Push Stick
Risk-free 30 day return guarantee plus a 1 year warranty. If for any reason you do not want the product during the first 30 days you can return it to us for a full refund. Please note that if the item has been used we cannot accept the return. In addition to this we offer a 1 year full replacement warranty, regardless of the country you live in.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
All orders are shipped in 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order and will be shipped with TRACKACY.COM. You will also receive email updates each step of the way. Typical delivery times are between 5 and 13 business days however depending on your location you may receive your item earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking numbers so you can track it every step of the way!
We have 24/7 365 days customer support where we will always respond within 12 hours.
All orders are processed in AUD.